The unit is having well established laboratory equipped with all latest equipment required for the testing of raw materials, packing materials and finished products. Also provided with required technical staff for testing and assurance of quality.Our Packing
- Dry Syrups
- P.Powder / Sachet
- Energy Products
Welcome to Leo Formulations (P) Ltd.
Company was way back incorporated in the year 1977 by Shri Arvind Mody (Chairman) as Leo Pharmaceuticals and in year 2003 it was turned into Private Limited company named as Leo Formulations Pvt. Ltd.
Company initially got goods manufactured on Loan License basis and then in year 1982 formed its own manufacturing unit in Ahmedabad.
Company focused completely on ethical marketing in western parts of India (Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan). Company started its Generic division in year 1995 which was the rise of Generics Market. Company started giving its franchisee rights from the year 2006 onwards and now LEO has a strong presence in Ethical, Generic and Franchisee markets.
• We put patients first all the time and act in the interests of enhancing their health and satisfaction.
• We observe laws and ethics, and strive to grow in harmony with society and for the benefit of its development.
• We ensure to maintain the Best Quality Standards for our Products.
• We supply cost effective products to the customer marking the standards of quality
• We have a robust Quality Assurance department which ensures that all the products developed and offered by us meets.
• Highest standards and international guidelines. To learn more about our Quality Control
• We look forward to provide new and more wide range of Cost Effective Products with no compromise to Quality.
• To reach out every possible place in India and help bring better healthcare to humankind.
• To set a Benchmark of International Standards and work globally.
• To identify new products, customers and market segments to ensure continuous grow
• First to launch Bitterless Chloroquine Suspension in the year1980
• First to launch Enteric Coated Chloroquine in the year 1982
• First to launch Chloroquine 500mg tablets in the year 1985
• First to re-launch quinine tablets/suspension in the year 1988
• Second in India to Launch Arteether 150mg injections in the year 2001
• Third in India to Launch Arteether 75mg as 1ml injections in the year 2004
• First in India to Launch Artemether 20mg and Lumefantrine 120mg tablets in the year 2006
• Second in India to Launch Artemether 20mg and Lumefantrine 120mg Dry Syrup in the year 2006
• First in the world to launch Artemether 80mg and Lumefantrine 480 mg tablets in the year 2006
• Introducing Arterolane Maleate and Piperaquine Phosphate - Just 3 tab treatment
Board of Directors
Leo Formulations Pvt. Ltd. is the brainchild of Shri Arvind Mody. He is a qualified B. Pham with over 45 years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and marketing. Leo was promoted in 1977 by Shri Arvind Mody along with a group of dedicated professionals & commenced commercial production. In his leadership, the company has witnessed a robust growth without compromising quality.
Mr. Devam Mody is considered as a young dynamic person who strives for new marketing activities day in and day out. He is an MBA from Nirma University, Ahmedabad and has qualified his Masters of Commerce from S.D.School of Commerce, Ahmedabad. Mr. Devam Mody is also an active committee member of Indian Drugs Manufacturing Association (IDMA), Gujarat Board. Whose track record to turn figures into profits with the support of a dedicated and trained workforce Mr. Devam Mody is all set to the take Leo Formulations to greater heights.
"We shall create new values through the provision of medical products, and we shall contribute to the medical care and well-being of people around the world" - SHRI ARVIND MODY
"to improve life by providing most cost effective treatment, and making it available in each and every village, town of India" - DEVAM MODY
Company has also started branding of Leo Formulations as AdamasLEO and in future wishes to open separate division for all its segments and sell its products under the banner of Adamas Group of Companies.